01. WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
We do flat rate packages, and the rate depends on full-wedding, elopement, city hall or destination wedding. Get in touch with us and let us know how you plan to celebrate!
02. DO YOU HAVE ANY TIME LIMITS ON THE WEDDING DAY?
All packages are for the full day. We are yours whenever you need us throughout the day.
03. WHERE WILL YOU TRAVEL?
Anywhere! We love to travel, so don't let distance discourage you one bit.
04. HOW DO WE BOOK & PAY?
After we sets up a phone call/Skype/coffee date, to hold a date we require a deposit and signed contract.
05. HOW MANY PHOTOS DO WE GET?
We typically deliver 600-700 images per wedding.
06. ARE ALL OF OUR PHOTOS EDITED?
YES!!! All photos delivered will be edited. Color and exposure will be exactly as I intend them to be.
07. DO YOU PROVIDE A PRINT AND DISTRIBUTION RELEASE?
Absolutely. You can print your photos wherever you want and you can distribute them around social media too (facebook, e-mail, twitter, etc). We also provide you the option to purchase professional prints and books through us, as well as a private online store to share with your friends and family.
08. WHAT DO WE GET IN OUR ONLINE GALLERY?
Fully processed, edited, and downloadable high resolution jpeg images.
09. DO YOU TAKE WEDDING DAY FAMILY GROUP PORTRAITS?
10. CAN MY UNCLE TAKE PHOTOS DURING MY WEDDING?
He sure can… as long as he stays out of my cross hairs.
11. DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
Sure do. Let me know if your venue needs my info.
12. DO YOU DO CITY HALL/ LGBTQ / NON-TRADITIONAL WEDDINGS?
Absolutely. We think every person regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or socio-economic class are all deserving of celebrations of love. Anything less is unacceptable.
13. DO YOU DO OTHER THINGS BESIDES WEDDINGS?
Yeah! We love to shoot families and babies -- especially in your native habitat. We do invitations, photo albums, and everything in between. Got a creative request? Just ask!